Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Am I showing?

We can finally announce the exciting news: "WE'RE PAPER PREGNANT!". I received the call yesterday, informing us we have been officially accepted into the China program with our agency! We have already been reading materials, gathering documents, and signing forms (31 pages worth last night alone!). Our first interview for our homestudy is just days away. We have also been sharing with parents and siblings. We don't know how far in the process to go before letting the rest of you out there know (ironic since I'm typing to all of you and you don't know it yet!) but we know the Lord will give us a peace when it's time. So...am I showing? Don't look at my stomach, look at my fingers and face. You'll see paper cuts and a glow (s0 the saying goes).

No comments:

Post a Comment